Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree courses are designed to fit the skills employers seek and the schedule of working students. Our program offers weekday evening courses, delivered on-campus, online or in hybrid format. Students may complete their program on a part-time or full-time basis.
The MBA program is designed to provide the necessary skills and knowledge needed by business leaders today, including:
- the ability to analyze problems critically
- to communicate clearly
- to respond to business challenges with integrity
The Brennan program offers students a global perspective in evaluating issues and an understanding of corporate and personal social responsibility. In addition to classroom learning, a variety of extracurricular programs throughout the year offer opportunities to explore issues ranging from corporate governance to social entrepreneurship.
A candidate for the MBA degree will normally need to complete 40 to 46 credit hours. The total number depends on the candidate’s undergraduate coursework and academic performance, which may result in the waiver of up to six 1-credit foundation courses.
The structure of the degree is as follows:
- Foundations (up to six 1-credit-hour courses)
- MBA core courses (28 credit hours; 1-credit-hour gateway practicum, plus nine 3-credit-hour courses)
- Electives (12 credit hours)
- All students are required to take at least one internationally focused course
- Concentrations are optional, and require 9 credit hours within the discipline